It's Easy To Get Fitted For Those New Pair Of Glasses
Comprehensive Eye Care for Children and Adults Right Here in Bergen County
One-stop shopping for all your family’s eye care:
Complete eye exams, and fitting for contact lenses or glasses a wide choice of frames and types, including bifocals, no-line “Varilux” progressive glasses, dedicated computer, reading, or golf glasses, and sturdy fashionable frames for children!
We Specialize In:
- Eye Exams
- Glasses, Bifocals
- Spectacles for Every Face and Budget
- Soft Contact Lenses for Dry Eye and Astigmatism
- LASIK Laser Vision Correction
- Cataract Surgery
- Medical and Laser Treatment for Glaucoma and Diabetes
Exciting News for People Who Wear Bifocals and Want to get Contact Lens!
Great new bifocal contacts are now available!
Do you wear contacts? Are you over 40? Have you been annoyed about having to use reading glasses over your contact lenses for near vision?
Our doctors and staff are very excited about the new bifocal contact lens from Acuvue, called Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia.
Our staff has tried them out, and we are very happy with our reading and intermediate vision (that is focus for the computer and prices on a supermarket shelf). Dr. Sumers wears then for everything, including performing eye surgery!
These contacts are exceptionally comfortable, even for people with dry eyes; they are made from a new material called Hydraclear Plus, which means the contacts feel comfortable in your eyes and do not dry out. Not everyone can wear these new contacts.
(We'll tell you if you are a good candidate to try these new contacts. People who will do best with them are people who are currently wearing contacts, have no astigmatism, and do not need strong reading glasses. There is a slight blurring of distance vision, which some people will find unacceptable.)
Make an appointment today by calling (201) 612 0044 to try out a pair of the newest generation of bifocal contacts, in your prescription! And then you can see for yourself.
Ridgewood Ophthalmology Offers Bergen County Top Designer Names In Eyewear At Affordable Prices!
|Daniel Swarovski||GUCCI||Judith Lieber|
|Silhouette||Anne et Valentin||Betsey Johnson|
Full Service Eye Care:
Ridgewood Ophthalmology provides full service eye care for your family: complete eye exams for both glasses and contacts and for eye diseases, and treatment of these diseases, by three board-certified ophthalmologists, Anne Sumers, M.D., Eric Saunders, M.D., and Anne Marie Alino, M.D. We also fit a full line of soft and gas-permeable contact lenses, including the new specialty soft contacts for dry eye and astigmatism, Acuvue Oasys, Acuvue 1 Day Moist, and Acuvue for Astigmatism. Do you currently need reading glasses over your contacts? We may be able to fit you with monovision contacts, to reduce your dependency on contact lenses. See our operating hours here.
If the New York Giants trusts us with their eyes then why not you?
- Call (201) 612 0044 to schedule an appointment now with one of our board-certified ophthalmologists. Meet Our Doctors.
- Large selection of well-priced fashion and designer glasses frames. No appointment needed with our optician, to chose frames and glasses for bifocals, no-line progressive bifocals, computer glasses, or reading glasses. See Our Glasses Page
- Convenient Hours; Evening Hours Wednesday and Thursday
- Accepts almost all health care plans
- Conveniently located in Ridgewood, Bergen County, New Jersey just 1 mile from Exit 165 of the Garden State Parkway and Route 17. Get Directions.